Author Topic: Navel Gems  (Read 2760 times)

Sodo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Navel Gems
« on: August 12, 2013, 03:02:06 PM »
What's your opinion on seeing a woman wearing a gem in her navel? Not a piercing, I'm talking what Schattenu and CONCAVETUMMYLOVER used in their hot story Morgana Ravenblack. :P

Personally, I like them. I don't like them blocking the navel out for too long, of course, but for a short time, they're very enticing to watch, especially when it's a belly dancer. There's just something about the two that go hand in hand together, although that may be because I've seen so much DA pictures involving girls with belly jewels (looking at you, EmperorNorton :P). I dunno. I think they're hot.

MikeBrooklyn

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Navel Gems
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 03:54:45 PM »
I have nothing against. I've never seen it in public though. I think I don't mind because it's not a permanent thing. The belly ring is embedded into the skin and becomes part of the girl's body, and it has to be remove and leaves a scar for life. That's what I hate more than the fact the ring blocks the bellybutton from view. At least the gem can be removed, and the bellybutton is unharmed. Plus, it seems kinda fun that the girl went that route instead of the following-the-crowd ring.

Sodo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 03:57:22 AM »
Exactly my point. :)

Kraz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 03:47:27 PM »
Belly button gems can look interesting and sexy. Something that appeals to me about them is the potential for sensual play in inserting or removing them.

examples

Omphale, Queen of LydiaBy PanJr.
http://www.bellyinc.com/bellyforum/index.php/topic,791.msg5352.html#msg5352
[Link removed by admin - unsupported site]

BELLYBUTTON BOUTIQUE by Dennis DeMensa
http://www.navelbase.com/text/botique.htm
http://www.bellyinc.com/bellyforum/index.php/topic,1359.new.html#new
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 05:46:31 PM by Admin »

Sodo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 01:52:46 AM »
Agreed. I intend to write a scene involving that in my story.

Tummylover75

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2014, 08:10:23 AM »
I prefer a gem in the navel over a piercing, but unfortunately, almost nobody does that. But what I like the most are small gems around the navel.

ab-man81

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 03:23:11 AM »
Navel gems featured prominently in a couple scenes in an old detective story I wrote, particularly the sensuous removal of one from the villainess's navel with the protagonist's teeth.

Sodo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 04:55:48 AM »
I'd be curious to read that, ab-man81, if you don't mind sharing, of course.

I've never seen small gems around the navel, Tummylover. Any pics you can point me to? I'd like to see 'em. :P

Tummylover75

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 04:38:53 PM »
I've seen it a few times on bellydancers, but that was in the pre-youtube era, where you had to search bellydancer websites for low-resolution quicktime videos. I believe it's also briefly shown in the Charlie's Angels movie.

ab-man81

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 02:43:37 AM »
I'd be curious to read that, ab-man81, if you don't mind sharing, of course.

I've never seen small gems around the navel, Tummylover. Any pics you can point me to? I'd like to see 'em. :P

I will probably try to edit the relevant chapters of that story together, the totality of it doesn't have much focus on bellies so posting the whole thing wouldn't make much sense.

Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 04:07:20 AM »
I have no issues with them, they simply draw everyones attention to a womans stomach. It can be distracting, as I remember seeing Catherine Zeta Jones wear a navel gem whilst she was belly dancing trying to get away from the cops/ thugs:

Nice thread Sodo.

Sodo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2014, 04:14:46 AM »
Thanks, bro.

I just saw the scene in Charlie's Angels. I got to see Lucy Liu's awesome innie with gems around it. The scene was too quick, though. *whines*

ppfd

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2014, 07:35:16 AM »
Katharine McPhee also had designs put around hers from an episode of Smash (from the first season -- there are pics in her thread).

PanJr

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2014, 08:07:49 AM »
They're my favorite navel accessory!  I'll take a jeweled navel over a pierced one any day!