Please read our community rules & guidelines.

Author Topic: Allow me to re-introduce myself...  (Read 2646 times)

Harvey Specter

• Aficionado
Allow me to re-introduce myself...
July 10, 2016, 02:48:41 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WOKURON1Uz0/maxresdefault.jpg ) <-------(God I HATE to quote Frank Miller but):"I hope that by now my silence has been deafening."  And if you remember me, what up guys? I'm Back. And although it may seem dramatic I hope you(no I don't) mark out for me as much as the audience did for these guys: 

Fair warning the last might be loud(it's LOUD).  It's still me just a little more mature(yes I can change in that short period of time) and as you may have noticed I provided something I found a while back. "Gold-Eyes" ,you're welcome. Avengers_Assemble is back and better. Admin: I'll try not to piss you off too much.(Kidding)

Sodo

• Global Moderator
Re: Allow me to re-introduce myself...
Reply #1 July 10, 2016, 04:56:43 AM
Hey Avengers. Welcome back.

rl201

Reply #2 July 10, 2016, 06:26:33 AM
Welcome back.

Kind regards,
RL201 8)

TheStarTurtle

• Global Moderator
  • I love good fiction and beautiful women.
Reply #3 July 10, 2016, 01:23:02 PM
Awesome to have you again! :)

MikeBrooklyn

• Administrator
Reply #4 July 10, 2016, 05:15:47 PM
Welcome back! I eagerly await your many Paige postings and Marvel themed references.

Harvey Specter

• Aficionado
Reply #5 July 10, 2016, 06:46:41 PM
I'll provide you fine sirs with some of the most intriguing pics of her."But don't tell Aunt May".(Civil War). And plenty of other stuff too.

Harvey Specter

• Aficionado
Reply #6 December 03, 2016, 10:26:56 PM
It's a bit off topic but I wanted to say this. Thank you all for making this forum what it is. Not only is it a sanctuary for navel fetishists like us, but it's also respectful. I've read ALOT of degrading criticism including but not limited to: Female wrestlers looking manly or ugly; Models like Charlotte Mckinney and Samantha Hoopes being your typical "dumb blondes" who shouldn't be  heard because their voices are annoying or their dim-witted; And even attractive girls not having enough of a certain feature or being "flat". But when I look around here, none of that is present. Despite misunderstandings and occasionally slipping up, we all still associate well with eachother. It's amazing to think that when I'm here, my navel fascination is typical too. So I want to thank you all, for making a place that is about celebration and respect. (This text didn't feel like it would fit anywhere else, so I brought it here.)

MikeBrooklyn

• Administrator
Reply #7 December 04, 2016, 04:20:28 AM
It's a bit off topic but I wanted to say this. Thank you all for making this forum what it is. Not only is it a sanctuary for navel fetishists like us, but it's also respectful. I've read ALOT of degrading criticism including but not limited to: Female wrestlers looking manly or ugly; Models like Charlotte Mckinney and Samantha Hoopes being your typical "dumb blondes" who shouldn't be  heard because their voices are annoying or their dim-witted; And even attractive girls not having enough of a certain feature or being "flat". But when I look around here, none of that is present. Despite misunderstandings and occasionally slipping up, we all still associate well with each other. It's amazing to think that when I'm here, my navel fascination is typical too. So I want to thank you all, for making a place that is about celebration and respect. (This text didn't feel like it would fit anywhere else, so I brought it here.)

I think it helps the most that we are a forum about bellybutton fetishism first and foremost. Here, no one cares if a woman has abs, or comes across as a dumb blonde, or is flat chested. We're here to admire tummies and bellybuttons above all other body parts. So we're here to see shredded abs, chubby bellies, deep innies, ball outies, and every hue of skin tone and hair color. While our fetishism might be mocked or looked down upon, we tend to be less judgmental than most others who are quick to point out so called "imperfections" based on their narrow view of beauty.

Harvey Specter

• Aficionado
Reply #8 December 28, 2016, 06:26:19 AM
2016 has been a really awful year. And I think I know why.
666+666+666+6+6+6=2016.

TheStarTurtle

• Global Moderator
  • I love good fiction and beautiful women.
Reply #9 December 28, 2016, 07:01:06 PM
2016 has been a really awful year. And I think I know why.
666+666+666+6+6+6=2016.

Holy darn, you're right! Just did the numbers!  :o

ilpalazzo3

• Global Moderator
Reply #10 January 05, 2017, 05:04:37 AM
It's a bit off topic but I wanted to say this. Thank you all for making this forum what it is. Not only is it a sanctuary for navel fetishists like us, but it's also respectful. I've read ALOT of degrading criticism including but not limited to: Female wrestlers looking manly or ugly; Models like Charlotte Mckinney and Samantha Hoopes being your typical "dumb blondes" who shouldn't be  heard because their voices are annoying or their dim-witted; And even attractive girls not having enough of a certain feature or being "flat". But when I look around here, none of that is present. Despite misunderstandings and occasionally slipping up, we all still associate well with eachother. It's amazing to think that when I'm here, my navel fascination is typical too. So I want to thank you all, for making a place that is about celebration and respect. (This text didn't feel like it would fit anywhere else, so I brought it here.)

This.  I think as mods we can do a lot to curtail comments that are hurtful or pointlessly negative.  Like when people go into a celebrity thread just to say they aren't to their taste. 

Harvey Specter

• Aficionado
Help from Harvey
Reply #11 February 17, 2017, 04:09:28 AM
I don't mind taking the necessary precautions to ensure I'm not posting mature content. As a result, I've taken to censorship as a means of getting around without upsetting anybody. With the growing trend in safety, I'm offering up my help to any one of our members, especially our most frequent contributors:  TheStarTurtle, Sodo, ppfd, ilpalazzo3, MikeBrooklyn, and even Admin himself. I'm offering it up if you guys would like it, so let me know via posting here or pm. I'll then explain the details to you.

SH

Harvey Specter

• Aficionado
Re: Help from Harvey
Reply #12 February 17, 2017, 07:28:45 PM
I don't mind taking the necessary precautions to ensure I'm not posting mature content. As a result, I've taken to censorship as a means of getting around without upsetting anybody. With the growing trend in safety, I'm offering up my help to any one of our members, especially our most frequent contributors:  TheStarTurtle, Sodo, ppfd, ilpalazzo3, MikeBrooklyn, and even Admin himself. I'm offering it up if you guys would like it, so let me know via posting here or pm. I'll then explain the details to you. So, feel free to ask away.

SH
Curse my vaguely worded message. What I meant was this: Send me any risque images you want to post and I will censor them out to avoid breaking any rules. I tested it out and found that it's a viable(and occasional) replacement to posting an image as only a link. Just send me the pictures through a PM, and I'll take care of it.

SH

Harvey Specter

• Aficionado
Re: Help from Harvey
Reply #13 February 23, 2017, 05:16:04 AM
I don't mind taking the necessary precautions to ensure I'm not posting mature content. As a result, I've taken to censorship as a means of getting around without upsetting anybody. With the growing trend in safety, I'm offering up my help to any one of our members, especially our most frequent contributors:  TheStarTurtle, Sodo, ppfd, ilpalazzo3, MikeBrooklyn, and even Admin himself. I'm offering it up if you guys would like it, so let me know via posting here or pm. I'll then explain the details to you. So, feel free to ask away.

SH
Curse my vaguely worded message. What I meant was this: Send me any risque images you want to post and I will censor them out to avoid breaking any rules. I tested it out and found that it's a viable(and occasional) replacement to posting an image as only a link. Just send me the pictures through a PM, and I'll take care of it.

SH
Ignore!

Speedofdark

Reply #14 February 25, 2017, 04:11:47 PM
hello :)

Topic tags:

* Community Notifications

* Love it, Pin it.

* Members guide to topic tags

Newsletter Sign-up

* Staff List