Belly, Inc., the owner and provider of this Website. Belly, Inc. takes
applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us or provided by
Definitions and interpretation
||collectively all information that you submit to Belly,
Inc. via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable,
the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
||a small text file placed on your computer by this
Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use
certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this
Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
we or us
Belly, Inc. , Bellyinc.com, www.bellyinc.com, Bellyinc;
|UK and EU Cookie Law
||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive)
Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic
Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
|User or you
||any third party that accesses the Website and is not
either (i) employed by Belly, Inc. and acting in the course of their
employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing
services to Belly, Inc. and accessing the Website in connection with the
provision of such services; and
||the website that you are currently using,
www.bellyinc.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly
excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or
appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of this
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any
websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not
limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Date of Birth;
- Job Title;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring
site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Belly, Inc. is the "data controller".
- We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject
to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your
Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our
affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the
principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on
security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to
time in order to provide you with the best possible service and
experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us
for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which
may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may
be used to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
- Belly, Inc. may, from time to time, employ the services of other
parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation
of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain
personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
- Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent
required by them to perform the services that we request. Any use for
other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is
processed by third parties will be processed within the terms of this
Links to other websites
- This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other
websites. We have no control over such websites and are not responsible
to your use of such websites. You are advised to read the privacy
policy or statement of other websites prior to using them.
Changes of business ownership and control
- Belly, Inc. may, from time to time, expand or reduce our
business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of
all or part of Belly, Inc.. Data provided by Users will, where it is
relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred
along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will,
the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given
options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal
Data held by Belly, Inc. (where such Data is held) on payment of a small
fee, which will not exceed Â£25.
- Data security is of great importance to Belly, Inc. and to
protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and
managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data.
However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely
secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of
your Data transmitted to the Website.
- This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your
using the Website and to improve our range of products and services.
Belly, Inc. has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken
steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be
presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those
Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are
enabling Belly, Inc. to provide a better experience and service to you.
You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however
certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie
|Strictly necessary cookies
||These are cookies that are
required for the operation of our website. They include, for example,
cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a
shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
||They allow us to recognise and
count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our
website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our
website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they
are looking for easily.
||These are used to recognise
you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our
content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for
example, your choice of language or region).
||These cookies record your
visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have
followed. We will use this information to make our website and the
advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also
share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet
browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can
be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may
lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly
and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is
up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the
developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting
your privacy settings.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
- Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in
and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area
(EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a
country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a
country outside the EEA.
We also share information with our group companies, some
of which are located outside the EEA.
These countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to
those in force in the EEA.
- If we transfer Data outside the EEA in this way, we will take
steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be
such transfers of Data.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under this privacy
policy to any other person. We may transfer our rights under this
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of
unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent
required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in
exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any
other, right or remedy.
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law.
Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed
the Website following the alterations.
You may contact Belly, Inc. by email at Jay@bellyinc.com.
12 August 2015