For any questions, help & support on the new forum use this thread
We have officially moved (migrated) to:
- Please sign in as normal.
- Your login usernames & passwords will be the same!
What’s going to happen to this old forum at (bellyinc.com/bellyforum)?
- New registrations are disabled at bellyinc.com/bellyforum.
- www.Belly.com/bellyforum will redirect to Bellyinc.com/discuss
- The old forum is now a “Read-only” forum. Meaning, members will not be able to view or post new content there.
- Eventually, the old forum will be deleted and a redirect notice will point to the new forum (located here bellyinc.com/discuss).
Known bugs/ Issues with the new system:
- Why aren’t the older posts showing embedded pictures and videos?
The plugin we use to embed pictures & videos does not work on the older migrated posts. It only works for any new posts.
The temporary fixing for posts where they only contain Youtube & Instagram links:
You can manually edit your older posts. So basically if you change a character or add an extra space in one of your older post, the plugin will then correctly embed your pictures or videos.
We have over 100k posts - anit nobody got time to do this manually post by post. So we’ll hire some talent to fix this very soon.
For most pictures hosted on imagebam.com etc
You will need to copy the URL link only (left-click and highlight the URL and choose “copy”) and paste the URL into your browser and then it will take you to the picture.
How did you migrate our passwords? Is my password “safe” damn you!
Well nothing’s really safe online. I always advise members to be vigilant when sharing their personal data online.
However to put your minds at ease, on the simplemachines.org platform, all passwords are encrypted using MD5-hashed then converted to SHA-1. This means not even Admins can view them.
On the new Flarum platform, we used an extension that makes use of zero-logic. Meaning, once you log into the new forum for the first time, as long as your old password matches the encrypted value, it will then convert to the new encryption algorithm Flarum uses.
Username issues identified
- If your username contains a period or space the @mentions will not work.
- Members & @Mods will not be able to see your profile to grant you special access i.e our NSFW boards
To resolve the matter here’s what we’ll do
- We will email you letting you know that your username has been changed to not include periods or spaces
- You then can sign in with your newly allocated username. Your password will still be the same.